attend or organise in your city to get your soul work going
Choose what you pay!
A breather from daily life to focus your energies and beam your blissness into being
in heartfelt connection with beautiful people who get you and have your back
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest!
Your inner feeling and passion is right. You’ve got everything in you for it to work, you just need the right kind of support and guidance.
Am I even qualified to do this?
– what to do or how
– how to gain clients
– how to heal the doubts
– how to get support
– how to make your true soul come alive
> get in touch with your true self as your essential guidance
- get past other people’s doubts and opinions about your project
- connect with your true self
- know what you should be doing and how
- become a channel for bringing your gifts to the world
- liberate yourself from the two major psychological roadblocks
- create your blissness from a place of solidness and flow
- set up your communications so you’ll never have to do any marketing
- put into action a solid, concrete product and service offer that truly looks and feels like you, without sacrificing your integrity with your true self
in your local area?
As the organiser you can get your workshop for free and/or gain income from the attendance revenue. (If you love organising and promoting events, this can even become a side biz!)
How does cost and revenue sharing work?
I work on a choose what you pay-basis. As the organiser you can email me with a proposal, and I’ll get back to you to confirm or discuss further. You are free to suggest how much the attendees would pay and what your percentage of the revenue would be as long as my travel costs are covered and a reasonable contribution is offered for my time and the support I give.
Min/max group size?
There is no minimum or maximum number for the group size, as long as the budget is covered (see above).
You decide! On a rooftop terrace, at the beach, in a rented facility or at your house… whatever works for you works for me. Good seating, access to a toilet and a comfortable temperature is everything we really need. I’m based in Brussels, Belgium, but happy to travel anywhere in the world.